Providence is calling a Pharmacist (Days, 1.0) to Providence Medical Group in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Compound and dispense medications and supervise the work of pharmacy support personnel
- Independently review and assess medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential and actual drug-related problems.
- Contact physicians, nurse and other professionals as necessary to facilitate care.
- Counsel patients concerning appropriate use and possible adverse reactions to their medication.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree (PharmD)
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Current license as a Registered Pharmacist in Washington State
- Post-graduate residency OR 3 years of pharmacist experience
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is the largest medical group in Walla Walla, serving greater Walla Walla in southeast Washington state. Our internists, family practitioners, specialists and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Pharmacists
Location: Washington-Walla Walla
Req ID: 151675