- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Healthcare experience highly preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation.
- Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types.
- Ability to travel 20%
- Role is located in Denver, CO office, relocation assistance available
If you enjoy a fun, hard working environment where working together produces great results, look no further. Our employees are our most valuable asset. Together, we innovate, collaborate, elevate and influence our industry, and provide challenging opportunities to learn and grow. Come work for a company that is a finalist for the Annual Top Company Awards by ColoradoBiz Magazine 2016 Top Company Award. We have great things to offer, with a competitive benefits package as an added bonus! To apply: Email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Who We Are
The Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) helps create successful medical practices that deliver the highest-quality patient care. As the leading association for medical practice administrators and executives since 1926, MGMA helps improve members’ practices through exclusive member benefits, education, resources, news, information, advocacy, and networking opportunities, and produces some of the most credible and robust medical practice economic data and data solutions in the industry. MGMA advances the profession of medical practice management with its industry-leading board certification and Fellowship programs through the American College of Medical Practice Executives. Through its national membership and 48 state affiliates, MGMA represents more than 33,000 medical practice administrators and executives in practices of all sizes, types, structures and specialties, which represent more than 275,000 physicians and more than 46 percent of the healthcare delivered in the United States. MGMA is headquartered in Englewood, Colo., with a Government Affairs office in Washington, D.C.
For more information about MGMA, please review our website, www.mgma.org.