Providence is calling a Clinical Productivity Program Manager to Providence Health & Services in Spokane, WA.
We are seeking a Clinical Productivity Program Manager to coordinate the development, analysis, implementation and evaluation of strategic and operational plans to achieve system–wide productivity benchmarking objectives. Provides expert operational and clinical consultation to advance unified system productivity measurement and benchmarking, as well as overall system productivity benchmarking management across Providence. Provides support and leadership in design, implementation and evaluates new processes aimed at maximizing system productivity benchmarking reliability, and effectiveness. Partners with finance leaders and analysts to deliver a coordinated benchmarking strategy and methodology, including joint training of stakeholders and users.
The incumbent performs all duties in a manner that promotes Providence mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
In this position you will:
- Support development and execution of standard system external clinical benchmarking system, in partnership with finance productivity leaders and analysts.
- Provide expert consultation to local clinical and finance leaders regarding using the productivity benchmarking system as well as corresponding budget targets, construction and management.
- Serve as official liaison to regional and local analysts as well as leadership in all aspects of system productivity and budget management.
- Partner with finance and clinical leaders on performance and reporting of productivity, budget, and variance management.
- Design, implement and evaluate new processes aimed at maximizing system productivity benchmarking reliability and effectiveness.
- Collaborate in partnership with Finance, annual benchmarking methodology, objectives, priorities, and target planning.
- Remain abreast of market and professional industry trends in resource management and benchmarking.
- Assist in representation of clinical productivity benchmarking performance and issues to clinical and executive leaders.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance or other related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of previous financial analysis and/or labor expense management experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of previous experience with financial analytics in the healthcare industry supporting operational departments.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous program management experience or equivalent.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree in Health Administration, Public Health or Business Administration.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Req ID: 151767