Providence is calling a Clinic Assistant (Pre Op Clinic, Day Shift, 1.0FTE) to Providence Medical Group in Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Work with providers, nursing and office staff to effectively, efficiently and accurately fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a busy office practice.
- Be directly accountable and responsible to the consumer for the quality of care rendered.
- Be responsible for patient rooming, assisting with procedures, prescription refills, ECG's, point of care testing and other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current Basic Life Saving (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior CNA, physician office or other clinical experience or science background
- One year experience in a physician office
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 151226