As a Therapist, you will:
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the psychosocial services for patients of PrairieCare
• Provide a comprehensive range of services to patients and their families
• Seek to enhance the functioning of patients
• Provide group, family, and individual therapy for assigned patients
• Coordinate care with outpatient providers upon admission and discharge
• Contribute to the interdisciplinary team a unique perspective of training in the area of family systems and/or social work theory
• Potentially supervise master’s level Family Therapy, Counseling, or Social Work interns, depending on qualifications
• Cover for other therapists as need arises
• Master’s degree
• Current license in the state of Minnesota as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC/LPCC)
• Ability to maintain required malpractice insurance
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook
• Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form
• Oriented and educate in gender, cultural, and age appropriate care for assigned department
• Experience in intensive psychiatric and addiction healthcare setting preferred
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
Please no phone calls
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment.
PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.